Labourer and Machine Operator
- Reports to the Production Manager
- Works on Projects consisting of residential and commercial contracts as Golf Courses, Parks, Municipalities etc.
- Moving soil, equipment, and materials, digs holes to plant trees, and performs related duties to assist the production manager
- Attaches wires from planted trees to stakes to support trees.
- Farm duties as, cleanup, pruning trees
- Experience with operating Skid Steers and Mini-Excavators
- Good communicator, organized with good record keeping skills
- Works well independently and as part of a team, reliable with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work weekends as required
- Able to work in all weather conditions
- Health and Safety Certification
- Machine operation experience
- Must have a valid G Class Ontario Driver’s License
Additional NotesWe thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please e-mail resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEECH Nursery Group
With decades of experience in the landscaping and gardening industry we offer a wide range of companies and services to make your life simpler.
BEECH Nursery Toronto
An oasis of plant material and landscaping services in the heart of the Toronto Port Lands. Outdoor and InHouse we have what you are looking for.
BEECH Nursery West
A supplier of wholesale plant material we work with landscape contractors and developers to source and deliver any size job.